Friday, August 27, 2010

Protection

For My Sisters and their families,

I raise my arms before the Full Moon and ask for the presence of the Goddess.

I feel her as she presents herself to me.

I bow my head as her daughter to the Mother of All.

She asks her child why I have called her this night.

I ask for the protection for those who go foreward with their lives for others.

I ask for those who step to the front for those who are unable.

I ask for those who live with pain and find no comfort.

I ask for the children alone and fearful.

I ask for the animals who shiver in the cold and fear.

I ask for the elderly whose days are filled with loniness.

I ask for those who fears make them unable to cry out for help.

I ask for those who voices are ignored.

I ask for the families who live with hunger

I ask for those who must give themselves to others to stay alive,

She touches my arm and whispers to me...they are all in my heart and protection is theirs.

You my daughter must stand with your Sisters and continue my work.

You my daughter with your Sisters must take them into your hearts.

You my daughter and your Sisters will be their voices.

Be heard my daughter for I stand with you and your Sisters.

Remember I am the Wind, the Fire, the Rain and the Earth.

When you call I will aways be there for you and your Sisters.

For you are all my children and covered in my love.

I take you in my arms and I know you well.

Go forth and bring my light to all...

Copyright JoAnne Spiese 2010
All Right Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment