Saturday, April 3, 2010

Forgiveness

There has been times in my present and past that I have wanted to forgive and to ask forgiveness for what I have said and heard....

Words are very powerful and they should not be used lightly.

Once the words are out you can not take them back.
Once they are said they whirl around in the heart and the mind to whom they were spoken to.
Once they are spoken they can return with pain attached to them.
Once they are loose they can cause pain and hurt.
Once they are spoken the person to hears them, will hear them as they hear them
Once they are spoken you can not say they were wrongly spoken.They have been let free...

I ask that the words I speak I will remember to be said with caution and compassion...because I have learn what is said can not be unsaid....I will remember what power words have especially when spoken in anger and hurt.This is a lesson I have learned and want to pass on.

copyright, JoAnne Spiese 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment