Saturday, March 27, 2010

Son of A Witch

I am sure it is not easy for a child to have a mother that is "different".
My experience is that our children know more than we credit them with. when I finally sat down with Jason and explain what I was ,it was not a shock or disbelief .He sat there and said he knew.Of course he did.I had an alter in my room and books around and he is not stupid.
I left all the clues and he followed them.
His only concern was that I would find what I was looking for and that is what I found,I am a Witch and Jason is a son of a Witch. Our home is complete.
He may not share all my views.But he does respect them and listens to what I say and explain.I feel that he is very spiritual and this practice fits to his belief. But time will tell if he goes forth with this practice.
Right now he is my support and that means so very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment