Saturday, May 29, 2010

Yes My Little Sister I Am A Witch and so are you..

Several years ago my friend Sue ,told me her experience one Halloween night. She was taking her grand daughter around that night for trick and treats. Sue was dressed as a witch,which she is ... a young girl around 6 or 7 came over to her and wanted to ask her a question. Sue knelt down to her level and the young girl ask " are you a real witch, Sue replied yes and so are you my little sister". The young girl smile,nodded and walked away.Sue had given her a great gift, early recognition of who the young girl is... a witch.



I have had conversations with 2 very wise witches. My mentor and my guide. Both have spoken about the fact that witches are born and not made.That one witch can recognize another even if the other does not know she/he is a witch.I have done this once with a close friend. When we met I knew she was awitch as she knew there was something " different" about me.I a matter of 2 weeks from that meeting I disclosed what I am and also that she is one... a witch.



I agree with both of them.We are born and not made. My guide ( a very wise male witch ) encourages me constantly to listen to myself that the answers are there.What I find astounding about our relationship is that he does not give me an answer me makes me find it in myself. He has given me the freedom to be me...a witch.

What I have given myself is the courage with the grace and support of the Goddess to follow the path and become greater in myself. I have found myself and that has brought me great contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment