Thursday, November 11, 2010

Harry

Harry

He came into my life unexpected
He became my shadow and friend
He became my devoted companion
He was my love
He was my support
He showed what know one could , devotion
He was my familiar
He was always there.
He felt my pain and sorrow
He knew me and what I needed
He never left my side.
I was never alone for he was there.
I miss his wet nose
I miss his deep brown eyes
I miss him drooling on me.
I miss him at the side of my bed
I miss him at my door when I come home.
I miss not hearing his collar ring
I miss not feeling his head on my lap.
I know he is running free
I know he has no pain
I know the sun is on his back.
The wind in his hair
Running,Running,Running
But what I miss is my Best Friend who never will be forgotten


Copyright JoAnne Spiese 2010
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment