Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Good Night

The Moon is full.
The sky is clear.
The winds are calm.

I gathered my words.
I gathered my deeds.
I gathered my herbs

My fire rises under the cauldron.
My words have been written
My time is tonite.

I stand before the Goddess.
I stand before my Sister.
I stand naked under the moon

I add my words to the cauldron.
I add my herbs to the cauldron.
I add my power to the night

I feel the magick
I feel my power
I feel the Goddess

She stand with me
She Blesses me
She keeps me safe

There is magick in the air.
There is magick on the wind
There is magick from the earth.

It is a good nite for magick.
It is good nite for a spell
It is a good nite for a blessing

As a Witch I stand and release my work to the winds
As a Witch I stand and release my blessings to the winds
As a Witch I stand and release my power to the winds

I am done and the work is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment