Sunday, February 14, 2010

As time goes by....

Had an experience that has shown me that I will and need to practice alone. Have a friend that asked her circle to invite me to join. I meet with the women who runs the circle and it seem alright.I did have a feeling in my stomach and as it seems I should have listen.

Had the first ritual this pass holiday and some incredible things happen that I will explain in later writings.thought all went well with everyone also.I knew she had control issues but not to the extent that I experienced last Friday when she +"summon " me to her house to talk.

The long and the short of it she wants control over my daily life also...not going to happen in this or any other life time.She even went as far to say that when she calls I have 24 hours to return her call. Please...the only women that can expect that is my mom and she id dead.so that means know one has that power over me...

So that is off...I will continue to practice with me and who better to understand me than the Goddess and myself and the journey continues













































































e
















'

No comments:

Post a Comment