Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Journey Begins....

It has been a struggle to make the decision to come out and let the people around me know who I am.

Yes...I am a practicing Witch. This will be a diary of my journey along the path. Thoughts,practice and the growth of one women to become who she was born to be.

It has been dark in that closet and so very alone. I am Blessed that I have found the courage to open the door and step into the day.

It has been stated , Once a Witch always a Witch....this is so.

5 comments:

  1. One of the wonders of Wicca is the discovery that the world around us is part of us.That each creature is of value regardless of its size or means.

    Every morning I am awaken to the beauty around me.From the snow that is so deep my dogs get stuck ,to the sun which burns hot on my face.

    All has a purpose and mine is to interact with all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The religion that my family had never taught me about the importance of communing with nature as has Wiccan. My spiritual pathway has opened doors as I walk amongst the trees and hills, with sun or moon upon my crown chakras, as I ask the great lakes - the greatest of all - the ocean to enlighten me. It is good to be a Wiccan/witch. I am blessed to have so many sisters and some brothers to praise the Goddesses. Blessed be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorcerer1 said...
    Congratulation on your new beginning! Spiritual practices can be lonely sometimes, though I think it ultimately start from individual universe and end in there. Thank you for sharing your experience and thought on the Craft. I would love to learning something from your blog and hope it will develop like a beautiful tree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanne - I am so proud of you! I am still in the broom closet so I am hoping that sharing your journey will help me to start my journey out of the broom closet!! I am so blessed to you as one of my sisters! Princess Little Ray of Sunshine

    ReplyDelete