Saturday, June 5, 2010

coven

I can hear the pipes on the wind.
I can see the heather sway as it moves with the wind.
I can hear the call for the Witches.
As I stand near the forest edge I see the Witches gather.
I seen them form their circle in the clearing under the moons full lite.
Their hands raised to the Lady and the Lord.
I hear their chants as it flows to me on the breeze.
They have called the elements forward.
They have drawn the moon down
Their energy fills the circle and I can feel it in my soul.
The Goddess is present and has filled them and me with her grace.
She surges through my body and I become one with the Witches.
We fly to heights that have not been reached before.
Their energy becomes mine,their words are mine, their memories are mine,their presence is mine....A Witch I am.

copyright, JoAnne Spiese 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment