Tuesday, June 8, 2010

To My Brother

I stand with my brother as we are called to the Goddess.
I feel his hand in mine as the Goddess shine her grace on us.
I can feel his heart as the Goddess takes us together in her love.
I can hear his thoughts as the Goddess guides us through the woods.
I know that his power comes from his mind and we find ourselves in the clearing of the woods.

He raise his words to the wind and they travel thru the air.
He raises his arms to the Goddess and her power travels to him.
He draws down the moon and we are covered in her light.
He takes my hand in his and his power travel to me,I feel it in my soul.

Our words are shared .
Our deeds are shared.
Our memories are shared.
Our thoughts are shared
Our power is shared.

We are Witches and we have become one through the Goddess and we share all that she has and all that she has given to us.

copyright, JoAnne Spiese 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment