Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our Brothers

The duality of the world can be seen around us daily.In nature as much as in our lives. We need the combination of the Goddess and the God to complete the circle.

What I have noticed is that their are a lot of us that have forgotten to add the brothers to our circles. We need them to make the circle complete and I am one Witch that feels their absence makes the circle incomplete.

I welcome my brothers to my circle and now it is one with the Lord and Lady. We see that their energy added to ours makes the circle stronger and closer to nature. We have returned to what should be the female and male in unison

The Goddess and the God are one and also separate. As we with our male counter parts are one and then separated. We have joined in the circle and then separated we leave the circle yet their energy combined with ours grows and encircles us... Blessed Be

copyright, JoAnne Spiese 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment