Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Joining of Witches

We stand in a clearing in the forest surrounded by the majesty of the pines.
We can hear the whispers of our ancestors as the wind blows over the loch.
We here the pipes in the distance their song meant for us.
We have been called by the Goddess for this, nite our power to merge.
We stand before the Goddess, unashamed by our nakedness in the moon lite.


He calls for the elements to come forward.
He calls on these who have passed for their power.
He draws down the moon for us.

He takes my hand in his and I feel his power.
He takes my hand in his and I feel his desire.
He takes my hand in his and I feel his energy.

I stand quietly at his side and feel safe.
I stand quietly waiting for him and know what is expected.
I stand quietly ready for him and feel the urge in my body.
I stand quietly and am ready for him.

I can feel the wind as he removes my robe.
I can feel the dirt as I lie on the ground.
I can feel the rain as it gently falls on us.
I can feel the fire from him as he enters me.

We have merged out power.
We have connected our bodies.
We have combined our souls.
We have honored the Goddess.
We have known each other in the past.
We have known each other in the present.

What has been will be again
What has been, has been completed this nite.
What has been will always be, we are one.

He has given me his power in this most sacred act.
I have given him all that I am.
He has given me all that he has.
I have given him all my desire.
He has given me all he possesses.
I have given him my heart.
He has given me his soul which I will keep safe.

We are Witches and all belongs to us.



Copyright JoAnne Spiese 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment